Our objective is to provide high quality Primary Care GP services to all our patients.
Our aims are:
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers and to involve them in decision making about their treatment and care;
- To treat patients and staff fairly, respectfully and without discrimination;
- To use NHS resources efficiently and effectively whilst providing clinically appropriate treatment;
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting good health and wellbeing and offering care, advice and support to our patients;
- To provide a safe, clean and suitably equipped environment for patients and staff;
- To work within local and national governance, guidance and regulations;
- To involve patients in the development and maintenance of services through the patient participation group and other patient feedback channels;
- To ensure that our services are audited and continually improving.